Thursday, October 30, 2008

Too Cute To Spook!

Our ward had the Trunk or Treat on Tuesday this year instead of on Halloween. This worked out perfectly for me because I got to spend a "Halloween"evening with the girls here in Fallon. (They will spend the real Halloween with Jason.) I didn't pick out the costumes, Grandma Smith did a fine job. I wanted the girls to be football players - they wanted the princess costumes. Oh well, they sure did turn out absolutely beautiful. They are my little princesses....and sometimes witches!


3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

your girls look beautiful!

MOLLY said...

i think your girls look so much like you. does everyone tell you that? they are so cute and look like they have darling personalities.

Anonymous said...

Those eyes....they look scared. Must be the day...Was this before or after Halloween night? I truly adore those girls and...YOU!