Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sledding!


We all took a drive out to the ranch the other morning. I bought a sled and the girls were anxious to test drive it(We brought it in the house after we bought it and for a day they would sit in it and just stare at me.... they were ready to go!) We tied it up to the back of the truck and then pulled the girls around the fields. They loved it. It was so fun to hear them giggle. I was able to ride in the sled with them. Payton tuckered out so Addie and I lived it up. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been sledding in a long time. Took me back to Max Lloyd pulling us on the old automobile hood in the back field. It was fun!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like fun! I can still remember how it felt to go over a rock. Ouch!

MOLLY said...

hi ann!! im so happy you and catherine have blogs. how else would i get to see your cute kids and...YOU!!!
i love you and your sisters so much its so sad grandmas not around to get us all together. hopefully we'll all see each other soon or at least before we get to heaven ha. now we have to convince joni to get a blog. love ya -molly z er j whatever

Anne said...

That was so fun to hear from you! I likewise love to see your blog - it is fun to check up on the family. Does April have one? We may have to bug her too! Love you, Anne