Saturday, February 2, 2008

The End

I write this post with much sadness. After 2 years of dating and 4 years 9 months of marriage, my husband filed for divorce. It was the worst day of my life. My emotions have been up and down, as any wife in love with her husband would feel. My heart aches but mostly for Addison and Payton - they are the ones that will suffer the most. It still feels so surreal; like I will wake up from a bad dream and find him sleeping next to me. But I will survive and be better for it. My two treasures will also survive and will know what it is like to be strong by watching my example. My plans are to move back to Fallon and get a teaching job. I have a great support system there; people who understand that this is an emotional time and that is okay and normal to be emotional. Lots of things in my life will change but change is a good thing. I am excited for the challenge and the good the things that will come out of it. I know that my Heavenly Father hears my prayers and is aware of my heartache. He comforts me and strengthens me. He gives me friends and family who lift me up and help me. I am so grateful for his blessings and I know if I do what is right and keep the faith all will work out.



"Put your trust in God. It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." President Hinckley


This is the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're darn-tootin', you'll survive! You're Anne! You are a wonderful example to all. Your two beautiful kids are very lucky that they have the best mom in the world. --A new chapter has begun!

Anne said...

Thanks CTR - you are one of the friends that I am talking about! love you.