Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Biker Chick





Addison got a new bike for Christmas. The weather has been just nice enough to practice riding. We drive to Kathy Moore's house and put Payton in a stroller and then let Addison go wild. She has done well. She can pedal pretty fast and she is really good at using her brakes. She has only crashed twice - the second crash was a good one. But she was tough and after a few tears she was back up in the saddle riding down the road! I call her my little Lance or the Biker Chick! If the weather is good enough after our ride we usually try and play on the Monster Castle. The girls are becoming very fond of the tire swing. It is such a joy to watch them grow and play....they love to play!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Addison looks like a pro biker! I'm glad that Mrs. Teears' monster castle is being well used. But I think I'm more glad that I don't have to weed-eat around it or drive the mower underneath and around it as close as possible, to make the trimming easier. Actually, the sad thing is though that sometimes I miss that and would be more than happy to do it again! Love you.