Tuesday, February 19, 2008

STEPH-funny!



Aunt Stephanie was able to visit us last week. She came down for some much needed moral support and of course to see the girls. She was in for a sickening surprise. For most of the week, Addison, Payton, and I were sick. Let me say that again....we were sick. Like on the couch, can't move, fever, cough, flu, the whole shebang sick. Poor Aunt Stephanie! She turned out to be a nurse/maid! But, we loved having her with us. She did a lot for this little family! We miss her and can't wait for her to visit us again. Hopefully, next time we will not be sick AND the stresses of our life will be under control! Pray! Pray! Pray! Thanks, AUNT STEPHANIE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been itchin' to see some pics. Stef-phunny is 2 cool! Must be a "Hale." Great family you have!

Catherine said...

It's about time! Wish I could have been there!

Anne said...

well, cab it isn't like i have a thousand things going on in my life right now....duh...

Catherine said...

Anne, you know I'm kidding! Have fun with Norma and Fielding...

Catherine said...

I love you Anne!

Anne said...

I know that you are kidding....I adore and love you too...duhbrain