Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Tea Party!



Addison and Payton have some very darling little girls that live behind us. Their names are Maryanne and Lindy.


We have them over quite often. They like to dress-up, play dolls, color, giggle, and run around the house. It makes me so happy (even teary eyed) to hear them play and laugh. So on this particular day I decided to make it extra special. I decided to give them a small tea party. I put some careful thought into the menu. I had to make sure that all who attended would be pleased with the refreshments! After careful consideration, I served to them: Cheetos, fish eggs (Skittles), and punch. I was the waitress. They were a very demanding table of little ladies. I was busy putting the napkin on each of their laps, refilling the empty tea cups, replacing empty Cheetos and fish egg bowls. All the while they sat at the table gossiping, talking, and laughing! We only had one minor spill. Much to my dismay, however, they didn't leave a tip. But they walked away from the table orange and replenished. Payton trying to decide if she should steal some of Addison's Cheetos. Addison telling quite the story.

3 comments:

Shaley said...

I love the pictures. What a great idea for the tea party. I bet it was fun.

Anonymous said...

A T-PARTAY??? It's partay time!!! You are such a good mom. I can so picture you in your little skirt and tray; serving the ladies... Fish eggs???? Were you also serving CRAB? Sounds like "Shaley" got some...thanks to amroN and lihP!

Cute, cute pictures....now, please update the "Three Amigos" to the picture I sent you of you in your pink hat w/the girls in front of "Chips and Dip."
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Keep Blogging!

Catherine said...

That is hilarious! You'll have to put on a tea party when we come down to visit. Although, there may be more than one spill from you know who...Lauren. It'll keep you busy and just maybe you'll receive a tip. Love you!