Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Addison's 4th Birthday

Addison had a wonderful day turning four! I took the day off. Kathy Moore and I planned a little birthday party with some of Addison's friends from Susanville. But first....we had to go to the beauty shop for a little dolling up. Addison had her hair done and her nails. She looked like a princess for sure! The party was a great success. There were lots of kids there, I won't name names I would never get them all right. But thanks to all who came - I know the girls loved it! A big thanks to Kathy Moore, the entertainment director. She throws a wicked party. A wicked party. (She is for hire too!!)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Looks like it was a great birthday party. Happy Birthday to Addison!!
What a fun idea to take her to get her hair and nails done. You are a great mom, Anne!