Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother



"I know a name, a glorious name, dearer than any other. Listen, I'll whisper the name to you: It is the name of mother. Mother, so tender and kind and true, I love you, I love you."
--Frances K. Taylor



On this Mother's Day, I want my mother, Norma, to know how much I love her. My mother is a sweet woman. She has so many wonderful qualities. She IS inspiration, faith, good works, devotion, loyalty, encouragement, love, humor, and honor (the list could go on and on and on). My mother has been a beacon of light throughout my life. My mother's faith is sweet and simple - but it has made a profound difference in my life. I am constantly amazed at her strength when life gets bitter and difficult, she complains little and does so very much. She walks in the light of the Lord. It guides her in all of her actions. I am a stronger, more valiant woman because of her example. I am so proud to be her daughter. I love you!


3 comments:

Catherine said...

A nice tribute to mom! I second it!! Hope you are having fun with the girls. I love you!

jeanne said...

What a nice surprise! Cab told me to check the blog. . . and even music. . . which i might add will be humming in my sleep!~

jeanne said...

By the way, I love you and the darling grandchildren. You are my example. Love