Monday, May 12, 2008

Payton is 2!


My blue-eyed baby, Payton, turned another year older today! How time flies! Seems like yesterday that I was checking into the hospital in Reno, anticipating her arrival. Payton had an early birthday party in Susanville with Addison. She got to blow out candles, play with her friends, open presents, and wear the "birthday crown" a little early this year! So, today was a pretty low-key day. I had to work, unfortunately. But after school, I made one of her favorite foods for dinner - corn-on-the-cob! Yummy! Addison and I made her birthday cake. After dinner we drove over to Mont and Elaine's house (Several short stops at the horses, stinky cows, and the stinky goats) for cake and ice cream. She sure was cute! I am so blessed to have Miss Payton (Addison and I call her Payt.) as my daughter. I treasure her - she gives the best kisses and loves to snuggle. She is a daredevil and not afraid to do anything. We love you, Payton Jeanne! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that "corny" picture of Payton! She is beeeautiful...just like her mommy! Anne, you are the best mom and I'm so thankful that you are my friend. Whoo-hoo! Lucky me! Merry Birthday, Payton Jeanne!

Catherine said...

Happy happy birthday Payton!!! I was planning on calling, but I forgot. I was so excited for Lauren to go to bed so I could spend the rest of the night relaxing...that is why I forgot.
The pictures are great. It's hard to believe that Lauren will be 2 in 5 months. Love you.

jeanne said...

Sooooo cute, that little face! We love you all and can hardly wait to see you. Birthday kisses and hugs, Grammy and Papa

Na Na Spalding said...

Hey Miss Thang....Looks like your daughters and u are adorable as EVER (like always)! I love and miss u lots. Each and EVERY time i hear someone talk about BOISE, ID i think of u... LEt me know if ur coming out this way and I'll see what I can do 2 come visit, ok?! Hang in there and remmeber the LORD will NEVER give u anything u cant handle. He loves u 2 much! Have a great day and send my mom some of my love'n as you drive by!!! And yes ur girlz are HOTT, just like U!!!!!

Love u Anne.