Thursday, May 22, 2008

Homeward Bound....Boundward Home?

Yep....the Annie from Oakley, that we all know and love so dearly, is on her well-deserved-over-due-way, with her two young, adorable pups, to visit what still IS "Home Sweet Home." And, yes, for the next few days, she'll be enjoying 3 fun-filled days with lihP and amroN. LihP and amroN are waiting anxiously for their arrival! I would have loved to accompany them on their trip, but, I WASN'T INVITED!

Kidding, Oakley! Just had to go there!

Addison and Payton are real troopers....just like their mother! Considering the circumstances, as tough as they are......life is really going well for them. They are so blessed. I mean.....Tea Parties almost twice a week!? What kid wouldn't LOVE that? Gosh, I've even been caught sippin' the "party" drink with the adorable Smith girls! The hardest part for me is getting up from off of the floor. Floors are much lower in Fallon. My saddle doesn't quite fit on the party chairs!

Annie is and has been amazingly strong throughout this life changing event. Addison and Payton's well-being are top priority! She sacrifices so much to be sure they have stability through all of the instability. She is such a wonderful mother and is a grand example to us all. I've NEVER seen her mad. - (Oh!...Ask her about California road cones and pilot cars!)

Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to attach some GREAT PICTURES from my last visit to Falla-bama without a banjo on my knee. The girls and I always make and take lunch to Annie from Oakley at school when I'm there. Anne loves it! She never wants us to leave. -Last visit was SPAM on Japanese RICE w/soy sauce. Yes, we deliver to Elaine, too!

Anne's obviously been TOO BUSY cleaning tea-party dishes, feeding the fish that hatched from the "fish-eggs" the girls found in the driveway....in FALLON, picking up Skittle wrappers, vacuuming party crumbs, and, the list goes on, to add the pictures to this wonderful bLOG of hers! --So....I'll just do it myself! I've been itchin' to do this for quite a while! ---- Hi Steph-FUNNY!!

So, as I was saying, these next few days will be fab-dab-u-lous! (Did I say that?)
There's no place like home....There's no place like home...There's no place like home!!!!
~Merry Christmas~

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is very interesting!!!! I have a (ghost rider)eeeeeeerie!!!!We love the changes!!!!
From the Ladies Oakley - Amron, steph-funny, Annie from Oakley, Addison and Payton